Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spring Wreath!


Well I have finished my spring wreath for my front door! I actually had pictures all through out the process but my camera decided not to keep them, ugh. Anyway, it took quite a bit of time doing this wreath but well worth it! It's so cute for spring! I'm still unsure of how to hang it, I think my ribbons are going to come off because it is a really heavy wreath now with the stones but hopefully they don't all break! If you want to know how to do it, I got the directions from http://nv-craftenvy.blogspot.com/2010/04/stone-wreath.html
just make sure you paint the wreath, not spray paint. I originally spray painted it, but the foam just soaks up the spray paint and took multiple coats and still you could tell it was green. therefore paint it!
anywho, it was pretty simple and cheap! the flowers are leftovers from wedding stuff, along with the ribbon, woot!

welp Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment