Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stuck in the middle



Stuck in the middle of multiple projects!

The picture of the pink M is just something I saw at walmart randomly and decided I would paint it and make it cute for my little niece Maddy...but after painting it pink I can't decide how to decorate it. So many options! Any ideas?? help!

The other picture is of my new goodies! Well I made a little trip to Hoblob, $ tree and Michaels yesterday after work and came back with these goodies! BUT even with all these goodies, I didn't get everything needed for even 1 project...I can start a couple different projects but not finish...so last night I started on my coasters! I started 3 of them and realize I'll get better with practice, I still need something to finish them though, so I'll post those at another time. But it was alot of fun to do!

I was unable to find any good fabric at Hoblob that isn't for a 55 year old womans house, So I plan to make a trip to a fabric store some time this weekend! I need it for like 3 different ideas! So excited!

I thought we were going to finish the yard tonight and then I coulda put up awesome pics of it...but of course we ran into some problems, as always. Nothing ever goes as planned it seems....but I guess thats life, gotta roll with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment