Tuesday, June 29, 2010

BUSY BUSY BUSY!




Welp I'm falling behind on the Happy House cleaning project.....but its because we were on Vacation for 2 weeks! SO LONG! Obviously for part of the trip we were in Paris!

I missed our little Molly SO bad while we were gone! :-( We are so glad she is back with us! We just love taking her in the car, she loves sticking her head out the window! :-)

Here is a pic of the clock I have worked on here and there...I can't decide if I like it or not.....i recently added more of the flowers because it seemed empty...I need an honest opinion tho.....

anyway, I hope to get back to working on my keyholder piece for the laundry room again soon since things should be back to settling down!

also...I want a sewing machine!!!! Every house needs one, DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment